Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I just can't even...well, she is a person after all so....but that proportion, and furthermore that damn fade :usure:

:scusthov::ufdup:and @KOOL-AID I'm judging the shyt out of your ass for even looking this up, much less finding it. You were probably looking up Brazilian women, but this shyt is really far left. It makes me wonder what else kind of out of the way shyt you've been beating off to. :mjpls:
dnt ever @ me again please.

Giselle

Daps
My 2yr old family member just told me " (my name), put your leg down, you're not cute with it up".

I wonder where he heard that at. :mjlol:

Giselle

Daps
I was going to leave this site for a while again when I got to 7,000 posts, but I think I'll just wait until July. lol

I think I'll leave earlier.

Tata everyone!

Off to be famous lol

giphy.gif

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
It's always interesting how conversations can go left. I don't understand if it's the heat or what. But I ask this chick who works at my side job how was the event yesterday, and she was like she was mad how long it last. I was like you know girl it's black people, it's a Saturday, and it's s celebration so ofcourse the event was going to last a couple of hours. But that bytch did not want to hear any of that shyt before I knew she had an attitude rudely telling me to stop talking then later told me to shut the fukk up. No wait, she said why couldn't I shut the fukk up:what: bytch I was just trying having a casual conversation, the fukk is you mad for because I stated black people like to party that's why the event was so long. The fukk? This bytch was pissy hot and it literally could have turned physical. She really thought I was the perfect target because I'm skinny and seem a bit naive and she's a bit of a fat bytch. But honest to God, I would have fukk that bytch up because a. I am nice person and b. I had no intention of making her feel any type of way and was just trying to have a convo because I thought she was cool. But fukk that bytch. Her shyt could be blown up with her in it, I wouldn't give not nair fukk.

Daps
It's always interesting how conversations can go left. I don't understand if it's the heat or what. But I ask this chick who works at my side job how was the event yesterday, and she was like she was mad how long it last. I was like you know girl it's black people, it's a Saturday, and it's s celebration so ofcourse the event was going to last a couple of hours. But that bytch did not want to hear any of that shyt before I knew she had an attitude rudely telling me to stop talking then later told me to shut the fukk up. No wait, she said why couldn't I shut the fukk up:what: bytch I was just trying having a casual conversation, the fukk is you mad for because I stated black people like to party that's why the event was so long. The fukk? This bytch was pissy hot and it literally could have turned physical. She really thought I was the perfect target because I'm skinny and seem a bit naive and she's a bit of a fat bytch. But honest to God, I would have fukk that bytch up because a. I am nice person and b. I had no intention of making her feel any type of way and was just trying to have a convo because I thought she was cool. But fukk that bytch. Her shyt could be blown up with her in it, I wouldn't give not nair fukk.

You know she had a problem with you for a while right...she just can't keep it bottled in anymore. :usure:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
You know she had a problem with you for a while right...she just can't keep it bottled in anymore. :usure:

I barely even know this girl, we worked with each a lot of times, but barely had indepth conversations. She would make jokes n shyt, and come up to me to have small talk, so this came out of no where. Some people have a chip on their damn shoulder, maybe because she had to work late last night and was mad about it then she had to come back early this morning. Which probably was the case. But whatever the case is, I didn't have shyt to do with it because she always been friendly and making conversation with me until today. She's not anything special and definitely not the type of chick I would go out my way to befriend.

Daps
I barely even know this girl, we worked with each a lot of times, but barely had indepth conversations. She would make jokes n shyt, and come up to me to have small talk, so this came out of no where. Some people have a chip on their damn shoulder, maybe because she had to work late last night and was mad about it then she had to come back early this morning. Which probably was the case. But whatever the case is, I didn't have shyt to do with it because she always been friendly and making conversation with me until today. She's not anything special and definitely not the type of chick I would go out my way to befriend.

:yeshrug:You don't have to know somebody for them to have some non-existent problem with you. At least you know how she is now so you can avoid any future problems later.