Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
I want some freakin KFC hot wings, but they cost 10 damn dollars. For what?! :mindblown:

I hope things work out this summer. :sadcam: Imma try to do what I can but it's up to a higher force as to what I will receive. Please let the spirits guide my intuition towards my future path. :mjcry:The tarot spread said everything will be fine. It's just so hard to stifle the panic and anxiety.

First off, how did you put it there (it makes me think of something I've seen similar but more on the love making side), and second that vid made me lose my train of thought for a few minutes. What is it about your legs being in the air that makes it feel so good? :jbhmm: Do you think he tapes everybody he has sex with? Just out of curiosity....:hamster:

Okay, so like, a couple days ago. I was on my way home from class but I decided to go to the store because tbh, i didn't feel like going to the store any other day since i was already out and about so i stopped at the nearest Kroger that was on the bus line. And not 1 minute later, some older guy just started chatting me up. and since I'm nice and didn't want to be rude that day, i was pretty :ehh: and everything was just so creepy. from the shyt he was saying to him touching all over me (If you're a stranger - you're lucky you even get a handshake from me - really, I hate to be touched by strangers. especially if i pick up a bad vibe from them) So I was trying to excuse myself to go to the store..but the old dude would.not.stop.fukking talking. So i just said it the last time and just went...He was talm' bout "I won't go anywhere..." And In my mind, I was thinking "god, i hope you do - so you would leave me alone":stopitslime: but i just said "okay".

So I was in the store longer than expected because I almost didn't find what I was looking for and almost forgot what I was looking for. So eventually, I did miss the time for the bus. So I thought nothing of it, It'll come around again soon. So I went back to the bus stop I was at. (I didn't know where some other one would be at and i didn't want to get lost). So I seen that creepy older guy standing at another bus stop talking with someone so i had peace and solitude...Or so I thought until he walked back over here (:beli:) And he kept talking some more about "you are the one" "I'm humble, wouldn't cheat, blah blah blah" And I stated again, I wasn't interested. but he just.wouldn't.fukking.give up.. So by that time, I was irate and was even though the bus wait was 10-15 minutes. It felt like hours to me. But I still kept my compusure and asked what was in his cup just to change the subject. He said it was water but it had a red tint. So i rephrased my question..still said water so I'm just "ugh...fine, okay" and he literally asked me did I want a taste....from his cup...whom I don't know...:snoop:

So he kept touching me (when I told him more than THREE fukkING TIMES TO STOP BEFORE) And when I mean touching, I'm not just talking about like a handshake or a poke or even an arm around a shoulder....shyt, it was beyond buddy-buddy and I was very uncomfortable...Not to mention I smelled alcohol on his breathe.

But then the bus finally came and I don't think I've ever been even that happy to see a bus in my life. So I told him "welp, my bus is here, gotta go!"

Him:" But you never gave me your number..."

Me: "...I did..." (it was a fake number)

Him " Come on! Why does it have to be like this?! Give me a hug."

Me: - gives him not even a half hug - just so he would leave me alone and proceeds to rush to get on the bus)

Him: -goes right in front of me to hug me"

So at this point, I just had enough of being nice and just lost it. " What are you doing?!?! I have to get on the bus!!! Quit hugging me!!!!!" So I just lost it and didn't even bother to keep my composure anymore.

Him "I'm not harming her!!!:whoa:" - and he finally backs off-

But the look I seen on the bus driver's face...I knew that look from anywhere...It was like she was ready to attack him. There seemed to be something else too, But I couldn't make from it too much since I only glanced and I was just ready to get away from him by any means necessary. Regardless, I thanked her. I didn't hear anything from her or even see her facial expression. I just know I wanted to get away.

This has been bothering me for these past few days. And I'm not sure why. But I needed to get it off my chest (and my mind). One of these days, my kindness is eventually going to be my downfall.

PLEASE put this in that why don't women just say they aren't interested thread. PPLLEEAASSEE.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
PLEASE put this in that why don't women just say they aren't interested thread. PPLLEEAASSEE.

I thought about it. But you know how some of the males on the coli will try to flip it and probably blame me for whatever reason :yeshrug:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
i find comedy in truth
humour is my natural reaction to lifes absurdity
laughter accompanies epiphanies
its the sound of enlightenment
as light kisses the consciousness warming it with life

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
First off, how did you put it there (it makes me think of something I've seen similar but more on the love making side), and second that vid made me lose my train of thought for a few minutes. What is it about your legs being in the air that makes it feel so good? :jbhmm: Do you think he tapes everybody he has sex with? Just out of curiosity....:hamster:
type the smiley, highlight it and click "add link"

i know....keeps playin in my mind :longthirst:
he's does professional (but still amateur) videos where women sign up to be in the vids

Daps
type the smiley, highlight it and click "add link"

i know....keeps playin in my mind :longthirst:
he's does professional (but still amateur) videos where women sign up to be in the vids

:mjlol: In the time I was waiting for your response I spoke on a few more threads AND got them hot wings I was craving. Thanks for answering tho.

That video reminded me of this one :shaq: :whoo:The teasinghttp://afroerotik.tumblr.com/post/20450716111/the-best-in-black-erotica-this-is-black

:ooh: This is a really cool trick.

Sooo, he couldn't just blow your back out upon request:francis:...

Daps
:skip: I ask her for advice, which I never do with anyone, and she still hasn't answered yet. This isn't helping my friend interaction skills at all.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate when people try to make you feel bad for wanting a relationship. Lol then told me "well maybe you have to change" Why? A relationship is normal shyt. Quit trying to make me feel bad because you don't want one.