Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
And? If I care about my rep then it's normal. If you care about my rep then it's just said, and why the fukk are you losers in this thread ?
To make sure your rep stays down. When you're constantly talking nonsense people are supposed to neg you. What makes you any different from the rest of the shyt tier posters out here? You were in the negatives cause you deserved to be there and @cook should really put you back there.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To make sure your rep stays down. When you're constantly talking nonsense people are supposed to neg you. What makes you any different from the rest of the shyt tier posters out here? You were in the negatives cause you deserved to be there and @cook should really put you back there.
Get a fukking life. Jesus.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I was on birth control over a year ago. That shyt fukked up my hormones so bad. It killed my sex drive and it has taken soooooo long to get back to normal...well more than normal. In the last few days I have been sooo horny. :shaq: I am getting turned on by the most random shyt. I was watching a make up tutorial yesterday and started getting horny b/c I thought the girl had a cute face. Her body was terrible though. :russ: I was just sitting here day dreaming about a dude I use to mess with but he moved to Japan. I loved having sex with him. :wow: He was a southern dude and I was like "Damn I need another one of those maybe a young un :shaq:" For the last year I have had no sex drive so now that it's come back full force the shyt is mad distracting. I have not had sex in months and want to keep it that way but damn if I ain't fantasizing and sweating bullets.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Never again.
Being a good friend is burdensome.

Here I am, in the middle of St. Louis, some 18 hours from home, hoping to go to an event, meet some people while my friend surprises her boyfriend that lives out in KC. We get here, driving straight through the night, tired as fukk only to find out he's not even in the fukking country and all the events are postponed.

Never doing this shyt again.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Never again.
Being a good friend is burdensome.

Here I am, in the middle of St. Louis, some 18 hours from home, hoping to go to an event, meet some people while my friend surprises her boyfriend that lives out in KC. We get here, driving straight through the night, tired as fukk only to find out he's not even in the fukking country and all the events are postponed.

Never doing this shyt again.
:dwillhuh: