Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ex left me to find greener pastures but instead wound up with piles of shyt. I was hurt at first for almost 6 months but got over it.

Now that I'm happy and he sees that we aren't gonna get back together, I can smell his soul burning especially when he leaves those pitiful "I miss you/still love you/wanna be with you" texts. I won't even give him the satisfaction of even thinking we could be friends, fukk em :manny:

[/Rant]

Why don't you change your number? I know that has to be annoying as crap.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Why don't you change your number? I know that has to be annoying as crap.

I've had this number for almost 8yrs. He only calls maybe twice a month now(his calls are blacklisted) plus I'm hoping he just forgets my number or stops calling altogether.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've had this number for almost 8yrs. He only calls maybe twice a month now(his calls are blacklisted) plus I'm hoping he just forgets my number or stops calling altogether.

So? You're starting a new future soon and the past being able to contact you could cause trouble. Especially when you have a ex going hard. LOL he's not going to forget your number and he MAY eventually stop calling.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
So? You're starting a new future soon and the past being able to contact you could cause trouble. Especially when you have a ex going hard. LOL he's not going to forget your number and he MAY eventually stop calling.

I would see it being worse if I was answering his calls, holding conversations and such which I'm not. He gets nothing on my end but the voicemail. I ain't got time to entertain him nor change my number, it took long enough just so my daughters could remember it.