Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rosie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know the feeling and its retarded. I disgust myself daily by feeling this way.

I thought I had more self control, but with him all that flies out the window. Then I spend days feeling like crap and tell myself that was the last time, until its repeated.

I've never been like this before.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@Juicy.....I saw this picture....and thought of your ass :russ:

283874_10150991527147096_1512497185_n.jpg

We are Forever Alone....Like a Boss :smugdraper:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:hug: ladies

I hate my ex too shyt is rough. Never thought I would be feeling this shytty. The worst thing is she's having a great time bytch is on a cruise :birdman:

:to:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought I had more self control, but with him all that flies out the window. Then I spend days feeling like crap and tell myself that was the last time, until its repeated.

I've never been like this before.

Oh yes, I definitely know that feeling.

I wish you all the strength and power necessary to deal with this situation in a way that is best for YOU.

Unfortunately for me, I had to let go...well kind of. I'm still "letting" go and it hasn't been very easy. But I will say that I'm a lot further along than where I was a few months ago so it's just slow progress.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:hug: ladies

I hate my ex too shyt is rough. Never thought I would be feeling this shytty. The worst thing is she's having a great time bytch is on a cruise :birdman:

:to:

My ex left me to find greener pastures but instead wound up with piles of shyt. I was hurt at first for almost 6 months but got over it.

Now that I'm happy and he sees that we aren't gonna get back together, I can smell his soul burning especially when he leaves those pitiful "I miss you/still love you/wanna be with you" texts. I won't even give him the satisfaction of even thinking we could be friends, fukk em :manny:

[/Rant]