Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Rawtid I'm at Walmart and I see nothing but stupid long ass line, I see a short one and i walk up to it. The customer says very stank 'she's closed.:birdman:' And the cashier says 'I'm closed :childplease:' I :aicmon:both them heifas and said ':usure:....you ain't have to say it all stank.'

Shop at Walmart during the holidays and expect kind people & decent customer service.:beli:

That said, how'd ur trip there go?

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I joined the coli to make my ex (who's completely obsessed with this site) miserable. But just realized I actually like it a lot! Hello somebody!

I'm getting older and my body is telling me as loudly as possible. Didn't know this many aches and pains came w approaching 30.

It's that time of the month and I feel THE MOST powerful during because my horny ass has no choice but to diss these thirsty nikkas I call jimp off's.

Ok I'm done.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I joined the coli to make my ex (who's completely obsessed with this site) miserable. But just realized I actually like it a lot! Hello somebody!

I'm getting older and my body is telling me as loudly as possible. Didn't know this many aches and pains came w approaching 30.

It's that time of the month and I feel THE MOST powerful during because my horny ass has no choice but to diss these thirsty nikkas I call jimp off's.

Ok I'm done.
who's your ex?
45bcff73b0f8f64ad2d0539da1ffdab7.gif

unthickly

Wicked Vain Lil Bih
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Sorry. The bytch literally begged me not to name him for fear I may destroy him....so for now I won't.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I feel so sick right now. 10/13 I bought a Starbucks houndstooth ceramic mug.
I left it in my car because I felt like if I brought it into my place someone would breathe on it and cause it to break.
Why did u get the smart idea to take it out now? WHY? I had my hands full and I dropped it when I went to lock my car door. :mjcry: :mjcry:
I just feel so lost right now. :to:
o3MBJZv.jpg