Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
EweQ0PA.gif
yCctC4h.gif
Christmas Wish List!!! Wwhhhheeww!

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
My coworker said that Isis just made a threat to West Point.
It's not on the news yet afaik. My coworkers uncle works for the local police force and they were notified of the threat. :sadcam:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think I touched a few nerves with the tweets I posted in that Curry thread :jbhmm:
:mjlol:

Is it me or some of the brehs extra obnoxious today?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much of an a$$hole he can be, he's the BEST person to sleep next to. He's the first guy whom I've slept in the bed with on some couple type shyt (cuddling and the whole nine) and it's been an awesome experience.He doesn't move in his sleep or snore and even after it gets too hot to cuddle, he makes sure to touch me in some way so I always feel connected to him. Plus we sleep naked for the most part and I lay on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. I drool on him sometimes as well. I was talking with my co-worker and she said her and her husband don't sleep naked together. She also said they don't really touch in bed either. I felt awful for her. Sometimes that's what I look forward to the most.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-I hit my knee on the end of my nightstand and I swear the entire thing just came off. It hurts so fukking bad.

-I bought this ugly ass ring from a flea market that I've been wearing on my ring finger...sometimes the left hand and it's awesome the reaction I get. "Why would you buy an ugly ring on purpose, Rawtid?" Good question, self. I'm not sure. I was just drawn to it for some reason and the ring finger is the only one it fit on. Maybe it's my special ring or something. Who knows.

-I have to make a return at Walmart. Wish me luck.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:How you offer to do the whole thing, but yet not finish then have the audacity to try and get at me:beli:.

Glad this is my last group project.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
-
-I have to make a return at Walmart. Wish me luck.
Good luck. Lol

I'm in walmart right now returning something & these white folks finna get turnt! Lol just felt like saying that. But for some odd reason everybody & they mama is up in this store right now. And literally about 5 people complained about the lines.
The one mgr told the woman "I'm sorry ma'am but it's Tuesday & it's not normally busy on Tuesdays".

I can sympathize with the workers because I used to work customer service.

Last edited: