Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Raava

Staff member
Daps
nikkas be like "help Elle, I got a candy addiction".

Elle hides they candy, Elle gets harassed. Elle never wants to help nobody with a candy addiction ever again. :martin:

You have my number tho Rae Rae :mjpls:

I have barely been posting :dwillhuh: but yea we will talk about that not on here.

Ill text you tomorrow, you know after 9 pm CST you be MIA :mjpls:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I got my wisdom teeth pulled I ate soup, jello, ensure and yogurt for like two days, then ate tuna the third day. It was a struggle, but I was starving.

I've been eating pudding, apple sauce, and mashed veggies.

I said screw it and made myself a burger. I struggled but it was well worth it:noah:.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I had an interview earlier for a pt DH job.
But I got there late because I had a Dr appt. I told them when I got there that I had to leave by 11, no later than 11:15. The girl told me that I should be okay because I was just doing a check up for the birth control (it can raise blood pressure). Why did I end up leaving at 11:25? Interview was 45 minutes away. I had to be there "around noon"
I think I did really good, but being late might have messed that up. :mjcry:
I won't know until sometime next week if I got the job.
During the interview the woman told me the just opened up a dental office in my area, like 5 minutes from me. I would love to work there.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I've decided tomorrow I'm going to get an iphone 6s. I've resisted it (and the 6/6+ due to size), but I want a pink phone.
I went to verizon & was told since I'm not eligible for an upgrade, then I'd have to pay the retail price (yeah right). But my brother told me AT&T has 10gigs for $100, and that's what I'm paying for 3 gigs w/ verizon. I had unlimited everything, until I switched to iphone 5s.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:dead:

Why are you southern women so shady? I love it. Y'all the inventors of the art of shade and reads.

I did become an old lady tho. You right.

:mjlol: Stop! No shade I was alluding to mommy/family time. But I can see how it can be taken that way :mjpls:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Because I can't sleep, I decided to switch around classes for the new semester.

I have to take math to graduate :stopitslime::sadcam::mjcry: