Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Ugh I can't stand the lady I work with!!! She irks me! She be going on tirades & won't stop until I say something. But let me have a gripe and I get nothing back. She just staring at some goofy shyt on Facebook. But when someone comes to ask me a question she jumping her ass up to figure it out like :childplease: sit cho $5 ass down somewhere.

Oh and she sometimes sings too, sound like a mix of

And
Momma dee

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I wait with my niece until it's time for them to go inside the build when I take her to school. Today I was :russ: as the kids were throwing snowballs at each other. I got hit a time or two. Then when the teacher came out I was like :whoa:'y'all stop throwing them snowballs!!! Your teacher is outside!' Most of them listened, it was like two kids who didn't. :heh:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Job offer rejections emails piss me off. They don't ever be honest in why they didn't give you the job. just some generic ass bullshyt that ain't even true "your availability doesn't correspond with the days and hours needed for this position" Like how does it not? I barely work 3 days a week at my current job. :what: and it's like 4 hours whenever i work that day at that. so I'm only getting 6 - 12 hours a week....HOW DOES IT NOT CORRESPOND?????? I have all the free time!!!! the fukk???:why::mindblown:
At least you get emails. With these damn dentists if I don't get the job, I don't hear back from them.
I miss eating solid food :mjcry:. I don't know how people manage on liquid diets.
When I got my wisdom teeth pulled I ate soup, jello, ensure and yogurt for like two days, then ate tuna the third day. It was a struggle, but I was starving.