Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go half on an apartment with a friend or someone you've carefully screened. Target college students. Try to save up and stick it out. Dont move until you have at least $2k in the bank. The faster you save, the faster you move.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My friend is probably going to stop talking to me because I keep on calling out her bf on his emotional abuse of her.
I see why some black men date doormats...I mean emotionally vulnerable white women.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
@Elle Driver You pop off that shyt about Crakkas and you have a white mother in law. I knew shyt was suspect with all your damn light skin jokes, woes about being dark skinned when you are actually not, and your disdain for mix women representing black women. You just seem like one of them self hating motherfukks who pose as militants, but wish you were light skin. You was spitting all that bullshyt about mix people not being black, but you consider your mix husband black. Such a fukking hypocrite. I bet you wish every fukking day you were lighter and brighter like father, like your Ethiopian relatives. You hate Crakkas because they made all this light is right shyt, but detest the fact that you aren't light. And by the way bytch, how you got all this to be on the coli, but you got two kids. Your lying barren ass probably don't even got no damn kids.
This guy is mad.

Phoenix Hoely

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Hmmm could have been more creative but not bad.

There isn't a need to be creative when making simple observations. You're known for being an e-simp, so of course, I'm going to ask if it's a lonely night. Why else would you be chatting me up, breh?

By the way @KOOL-AID fukk you and that bytch. Negg my ass to oblivion. It won't stop shyt.