Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Finally got around to eating my thanksgiving plate...

:scusthov:

I don't know who cooked this mac & cheese but it wasn't my grandmother.
She didn't cook the damn rice either. :shaq2:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
oh you talk to him too? him and his angels have been really doing it up for me :banderas:

girl i haven't been listening where i was supposed to, but now that i am :lawd:
im just waiting now
im happy as hell for you tho
antm-crying-gif.gif

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
girl i haven't been listening where i was supposed to, but now that i am :lawd:
im just waiting now
im happy as hell for you tho
antm-crying-gif.gif

wooo! i'm happy to hear this! ive been trying to tell my bffl to talk to the universe and she thinks I'm crazy lol

wait until you get animal signs and messages in the clouds, my crown chakra is pretty open tho so I assume that's why I can communicate with them thru those ways. Also through angel numbers :ohlawd:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
She walks into my room this morning and telling me that some installation guy needs to come into my room.

All I ask is that she closes the door so I can get dressed and she still manages to tell me to "be quiet" and that my room is a mess.

Like Jesus, way to ruin my day or at the very least my morning.

We need to talk. Because I feel she treats me like shyt. They have no idea the effects of cutting off my ability to express myself. I can't say no. I can't stand up for myself. I can't talk back for fear that I am disrespectful, yet she can come into my space and tell me to shut up whenever.

She doesn't even realize half the crap she does. It's very passive aggressive. Most of it I'm sure she doesn't even think about. Like how she doesn't value my time, I'm just always available to her. She gives/offers me her leftovers, instead of asking if I'd like anything.

People treat you how you let them or something like that. I'm trying to let her see that I'm no longer a child.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She walks into my room this morning and telling me that some installation guy needs to come into my room.

All I ask is that she closes the door so I can get dressed and she still manages to tell me to "be quiet" and that my room is a mess.

We need to talk. Because I feel she treats me like shyt. They have no idea the effects of cutting off my ability to express myself. I can't say no. I can't stand up for myself. I can't talk back for fear that I am disrespectful, yet she can come into my space and tell me to shut up whenever.

She doesn't even realize half the crap she does. It's very passive aggressive. Most of it I'm sure she doesn't even think about. Like how she doesn't value my time, I'm just always available to her. She gives/offers me her leftovers, instead of asking if I'd like anything.

People treat you how you let them or something like that. I'm trying to let her see that I'm no longer a child.
Are you talking about your mother? Mine is awful too. :hug:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

I wouldn't give her a pass. She knows. My mother was the same till I just ran away. :manny:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Listening to old folks talk politics....

yeah. Her mother is even worse. All they focus on is the negative but you can't tell them anything because "watch your mouth; I'm still your mother."
THIS so much. Will dress you up and down all day and night about your flaws, but you say anything to them it's all respect me blah blah blah. My mother is a horrible human being, and if she weren't my mother I wouldn't deal with her. Don't you hate it when you're all happy and peaceful, and then they bang on your door with their angry voices and bullshyt? :scust:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I wouldn't give her a pass. She knows. My mother was the same till I just ran away. :manny:
We've talked. I've ran away. I don't know why I keep coming back.

THIS so much. Will dress you up and down all day and night about your flaws, but you say anything to them it's all respect me blah blah blah. My mother is a horrible human being, and if she weren't my mother I wouldn't deal with her. Don't you hate it when you're all happy and peaceful, and then they bang on your door with their angry voices and bullshyt? :scust:
Yeah. Mood and energy changes in a quick second.

I understand that parents are people with their own life and flaws. But she also has to understand I am also an adult, with my own life, and responsibilities.