Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
went to soma, got fitted and some bras. and they HAVE to run small cuz the size they gave me (and that fits!) got me like :wtb:

now i cant stop looking at my breast, thinkin about my boobies, and thinking everyone else lookin at my boobies :laugh:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna need for LA to cool the fukk off this week. I'm not in Houston anymore, I don't wanna use my AC :beli:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
It came out pretty bad. My hair felt so brittle and it was really tough to comb through. I probably did it the wrong way but one time messing up was enough to make me not want to do it again.

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear what happened! I've definitely been there :(. did you let it air dry w/ or w/o product? Most times, I never let my hair air dry w/o something on it!

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear what happened! I've definitely been there :(. did you let it air dry w/ or w/o product? Most times, I never let my hair air dry w/o something on it!

I used Cantu moisturizer and Africa's Best (forgot the exact name but it's the thick yellow oil like substance in the jar with the herbs in it) I didn't use much of either though.

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
Aussie Moist is so :noah:

Have you tried Silicon Mix? I'm 7 weeks post & I don't blown dry my roots, detangling is a breeze. I also use another Dominican condish, my hair loves. I tried aussie moiste, but found better slippage with this. I'm BSB length, stretching for 12 weeks with No-lye Design Essentials.