Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do I let them reel me in? I need to learn to just STFU. Then they start negative repping me with obscene smilies! *sigh*

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
only august, i am already thinking about how much i am going to spend this holiday season. :snoop:

I too have been thinking about the upcoming holiday season. For me it's been about what kind of gifts I may make for various people. I've been bookmarking/printing the different ideas that I have seen.

So do you have a lot of people to shop for?

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Olympics Closing Ceremony>>> Opening Ceremony.

I only been home for a bit but am really enjoying what I've seen so far (started watching when Naomi, Kate etc came out during 'Fashion' by Bowie).

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
*still listens to the Spice Girls*

tumblr_m4eqly9e7Q1rna86e.gif

tumblr_m8o7nhQ7Me1rtoarl.gif

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I too have been thinking about the upcoming holiday season. For me it's been about what kind of gifts I may make for various people. I've been bookmarking/printing the different ideas that I have seen.

So do you have a lot of people to shop for?

no i do not have a lot of people to buy for.

just picky ass people :smugdraper:. we all have em in every family.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm convinced Rio's opening ceremony will blow out Bejing and London, shyt they are already outdoing them on their own turf. :myman:.

For Christmas I plan on doing the recipe jars thanks to Libra Lady's inspiration. I'm also figuring out what kind of Christmas decor I'll have this year too.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
no i do not have a lot of people to buy for.

just picky ass people :smugdraper:. we all have em in every family.

So true. Well as we all know, when push comes to shove a gift card can always be the go-to. :scheme:

I had to learn at a early age that the whole 'be happy for whatever you get' doesn't apply to everyone. :laugh:

I'm convinced Rio's opening ceremony will blow out Bejing and London, shyt they are already outdoing them on their own turf. :myman:.

For Christmas I plan on doing the recipe jars thanks to Libra Lady's inspiration. I'm also figuring out what kind of Christmas decor I'll have this year too.

clueless1.gif

I know that they are gonna turn out great. :yes: Now my favorite holiday is Halloween but I do love decorating for the big 3, especially Christmas.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
120+ degree weather, migranes, and four months of no sex...

I need to get the hell out of here!!!