Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
We're doing a quickie wedding/honeymoon in vegas for NYE so i want something short yet cute for the occasion

I digs the nfl eye candy too, them asses in those shorts :win:

America's Team.

My blood pressure runs high with every game they lose then i wish Romo would practice those passes in rush hour traffic :snoop:

Omg you do not wanna know how pissed I was when we lost that playoff game to Denver. Denver? Really?

I wanted to go beat the shyt out of some elderly people. :deadrose:
I was mad at the world. Smh.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Yes but the way my hair stylist do them, she makes sure that my hair doesn't come out. She doesn't use glue to close the braid...she ties it. And I go back to her to get them removed and she uses a special shampoo that loosens the hair up and the braids fall right out without my hair being removed. :smugfavre:

What kind of hair you use, that same loose hair for micro/freestyle braids? If the price is right i might get some for the summer cuz me and weaves don't get along.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Hey, feel free to PM me or one of the other mods if you have spam or trolls invading your (Ladies Only) threads. For obvious reasons we won't be actively viewing them.

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
What kind of hair you use, that same loose hair for micro/freestyle braids? If the price is right i might get some for the summer cuz me and weaves don't get along.

I'm using the
Sensationnel Human Hair Blend Braid Premium Too Ripple Bulk
RIPPLE-BULK_M.jpg

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Omg you do not wanna know how pissed I was when we lost that playoff game to Denver. Denver? Really?

I wanted to go beat the shyt out of some elderly people. :deadrose:
I was mad at the world. Smh.

I feel your pain. My cowboys will always be my team but by the looks of it i'll have to bytch at Romo for at least the next 5-9yrs.

Smh at the organization claiming him a top 5 quarterback :pacspit:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Bakers got a sale going on this weekend....its going to be a mad house in there too smh...I'm thinking about just ordering some sandals and wedges from zappos and call it a day. It isnt even worth the hassle of finding a nice shoe on sale with a bunch of bytches running around and stepping on feet :sadcam:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Found the show Gossip Girl on Netflix not too long ago. Got hooked and already watched (skimmed through) all five seasons. Feeling ashamed and guilty. I'm not supposed to be watching shows like that! =/

I was hooked the first 2 seasons and then it fell off...

I love The Lying Game, Awkward and Pretty Little Liars though.