Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

GarnetGem

Rookie
Daps
i'm not allowing myself to only complain in here any more. lol, i have to say something positive as well.
the read podcast is so f'ing hilarious and i'm always shocked at how high their play numbers are!
with that said...
why the f*** do these handsome young men complain about having deceitful succubi for babymommas but then at the same time confess that they take the condom off during sex. it boggles me mind!

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
The stuff that's going on on this site is legit making me sad. I don't bring the coli into my personal life unless I talk to my friend( which is a member on the site)... but I'm sad the whole strawberry and lee stuff got a lot of members tight. I wish we could just squash it and move on. Spread love ya'll...

zRjsGx92PB79K.gif

Last edited:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
A lot of the guys on here are very emotional. I guess they fight hard against it and try to prove otherwise.

Just off the top of my head three come to mind.

Also, a lot of people take this site wayyy too seriously.

I take the people and my friendships made here seriously because there are real people behind the screennames but as for daps, reps, trolling and fukkery, oh and revenge, it aint neva that serious. Log off.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
I take the people and my friendships made here seriously because there are real people behind the screennames but as for daps, reps, trolling and fukkery, oh and revenge, it aint neva that serious. Log off.
Indeed. There's some really good people here, interesting and funny people.
Then there's others doing too much. Aliases, trolling, revenge. Makes you wonder how they handle personal conflict in real life.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
My best friend's father died today. I broke down crying in my car. Unexpected, I mean I was hurt but I didn't expect to break down like I did. I'm so proud of her and how well she is handling it. People talk about religion so bad on here sometimes but one of the main things that is keeping her together is her faith. That's in many things. So proud of my girl.

Out of all the mess going on around here real life is happening.