Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Do you ladies like UGGs?
I'm planning on going to the store tomorrow to (possibly) get a pair, because apparently if you buy them on your birthday, they give you 30% off.

Last edited:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
so like what's this sisterhood these brehs accuse us of being in? lol
where is it?

Just some insecure coli men scared of the truth by us intelligence ladies.
Sureguy.png

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It bothers them that most of us can communicate while maintaining a basic level of respect for one another. They would rather us bicker amongst ourselves as it stimulates their loins.

Sisterhood = respect for those who give respect. And that is how it should be.
Exactly. The female posters here disagree, and we disagree often. What we don't do is call each other out of our name when we disagree. We don't even really call the cum guzzlers (excuse the vulgarity) out of their names UNLESS they start with it. Cum guzzlers like to bask in male praise, so they usually can't help, but to start with the name calling and woman bashing. @Audemar and the rest are delusional.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Why am I being mentioned in the Salon?:dwillhuh: There is a sisterhood, unofficial or official, and that shouldn't be interpreted/taken as a bad thing. Some of the guys here stand up for each other regardless of what is said. @bcrusaderw love you too babe. :hug:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Day you ladies like UGGs?
I'm planning on going to the store tomorrow to (possibly) get a pair, because apparently if you buy them on your birthday, they give you 30% off.
I wore my uggs so much they had a hole in the toe of them. I had them for a long time though. They are very comfy and keep your feet really warm.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
I wore my uggs so much they had a hole in the toe of them. I had them for a long time though. They are very comfy and keep your feet really warm.

They're not my style, but those I know who've worn them say they are comfortable and keep you warm.

I actually have two pair, but one is too big. But I didn't pay for either one of them.
The ones I do wear, keep my feet so warm. But I try to not wear them out oft he house, because they start to look ugly/worn quickly imo.

Paradise

Daps
I actually have two pair, but one is too big. But I didn't pay for either one of them.
The ones I do wear, keep my feet so warm. But I try to not wear them out oft he house, because they start to look ugly/worn quickly imo.
They do. I didn't wear mine's out either. I wore mine's to start the car in the mornings and around the house.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
They do. I didn't wear mine's out either. I wore mine's to start the car in the mornings and around the house.
This is the pair I really want (in black), but my coworker (that also works at UGG) said they don't have them at the store. But now that I see them on the website... I can use his 60% off.

Akadia

Last edited:

Paradise

Daps
I have a question... how do you get coli cash on here?