Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Spikeeeeeyyyyy you rock my world!!!!:lolbron:

C'mere, bring it in
tumblr_n74tk52Qe31ttpgxko1_500.gif

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I don't know why but I really do try to watch & support the black Lifetime movies. And everytime they let me down. Most recently this movie Mega Church Murder.... It was just trash. I don't get why Lifetime has such terrible movies let alone screamingly horrible movies when the main characters aren't white. Of all the money Master P has he can't buy his son acting talent worth a damn... Romeo's acting has me :mjcry: and not in a good way.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, in Coli, they definitely chat good shyt about a woman taking half, that don't really translate into real life, from my experience :dame:

Yea, a legacy is what I'm about, so I should adjust my expectations, to avoid feeling unfulfilled?
No. You build your own legacy. A nikka either with you or he ain't. Settle for nothing less than a legacy builder. If you don't find one, oh well, his loss. Don't wait for a man to make moves. That includes buying a house, getting rich or whatever else.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
Lmao why do you have that "what am I doing here" face? And how did you end up at a vice segment? I'm legit curious. :ehh:

:dead:
They tweeted about this on Twitter so I I RSVP'd quickly and got a spot. )The lady placed me behind him for some reason lmao. I have a really expressive face so I was ttrying to hold back (I already voted and I'm not an NDP supporter)

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
:dead:
They tweeted about this on Twitter so I I RSVP'd quickly and got a spot. )The lady placed me behind him for some reason lmao. I have a really expressive face so I was ttrying to hold back (I already voted and I'm not an NDP supporter)

Damn that's dope!
The lady sure put you behind him (thus in view of the cameras) for a reason tho', representation perhaps?:mjpls: I ain't even know who this Mulcair was until google and your post (the bolded) made it click. These politicians ain't slick.
Who did you vote for then? The LPC? :lupe: It's cool if you don't wanna tell tho'. :dame:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn that's dope!
The lady sure put you behind him (thus in view of the cameras) for a reason tho', representation perhaps?:mjpls: I ain't even know who this Mulcair was until google and your post (the bolded) made it click. These politicians ain't slick.
Who did you vote for then? The LPC? :lupe: It's cool if you don't wanna tell tho'. :dame:

Honestly, when she put me behind him I figured that was the reason. There were maybe less than 10 black folks there. He didn't even touch on carding/street checks but going to increase spending in law enforcement :sas2:

I voted LPC because Mulclair is a flip-flopper and don't believe he could fulfill his campaign promises. It seemed like he was pandering to the crowd. The questions were pre-screened before the event so it wasn't really like an actual town hall :mjlol: I know my face is really expressive so I was trying to hold back my disdain during a few points :mjpls:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Honestly, when she put me behind him I figured that was the reason. There were maybe less than 10 black folks there. He didn't even touch on carding/street checks but going to increase spending in law enforcement :sas2: (:scusthov:)

I voted LPC because Mulclair is a flip-flopper and don't believe he could fulfill his campaign promises. It seemed like he was pandering to the crowd. The questions were pre-screened before the event so it wasn't really like an actual town hall :mjlol: I know my face is really expressive so I was trying to hold back my disdain during a few points :mjpls:

I don't know much about Canadian politics but I hope the LPC is actually better 'cause in too many countries politics is more of a TV show than anything; behind the curtains it's an orgy between the bank rollers of each party.
I can't front tho', I'd have cracked up even harder if you had the ":beli:" face in the pic. :mjlol: But then maybe you'd have made the wrong people look bad or something, so maybe choosing to not express yourself facially was the better option.:skip: