Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Chicagolicious>Single Ladies

I can't stand Valencia....overgrown crybaby. She too old to be acting the way she does.

Ratchet music has its place. I go hard in the gym to this. Song have me feeling like :violent: knowing damn well Im from the burbs.

Waka Flocka Flame - Kill The Parkin Lot Feat. Blar & P Smurf (Prod. By Southside) - YouTube

I feel the same way. Real ish, some of these songs make me wanna put on some timbs and kick the first person I see. But then I realize, I'm not really bout that life :to:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I can't stand Valencia....overgrown crybaby. She too old to be acting the way she does.

I feel the same way. Real ish, some of these songs make me wanna put on some timbs and kick the first person I see. But then I realize, I'm not really bout that life :to:

:laff: You made me spit out my water!!:russ:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
I've been procrastinating like a mother....

My headboard dIY-made me realize I need a man, I'm still not done, but ill take Pitchas.

I have to get my watch sized today, time to head to Nordstrom.

And I want a cuddle buddy...

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
In life certain individuals need to understand "words" truly aren't necessary or can infuriate the listener.

Ppl don't always speak for someone to 'understand' they just need to release what's within their being.

Anyway: TOP OF THE MORNING LADIES!!!!

:hug:'s