Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Louis Smith of Britain's Male Gymnast team. :noah:

tumblr_m7y63jpY0r1qgu14do1_500.jpg

Some of these pictures he's in looks he looks a little fruity though. UGH.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
Ladies please remove all "personal items" from our sanctuary..we either have a mole or have been infiltrated
:smh: I smelled that one coming.
2Chainz and Future suck. :scusthov:

Yeah, I feel the same way. I came up on 90's hip hop, so it's hard for me to like much of whats out now.:scusthov: I'm trapped in the '90's:sadcam:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Whatever ya'll! I appreciate good 90's music too but sometimes the ratchet shyt be hot . 2 chainz isn't a lyrical genius but when you're on your way to the club or a party his shyt slaps :manny:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
§ansprix™;990425 said:
:smh: I smelled that one coming.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I came up on 90's hip hop, so it's hard for me to like much of whats out now.:scusthov: I'm trapped in the '90's:sadcam:

I'm not in the group so it wasn't me :mj:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Whatever ya'll! I appreciate good 90's music too but sometimes the ratchet shyt be hot . 2 chainz isn't a lyrical genius but when you're on your way to the club or a party his shyt slaps :manny:

:mjpls:

That nikka is remedial. I can't listen to his shyt.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]

I feel you. How old are you tho? I'm thinking it just might be a generational thing, because I can get hype to go clubbin off some old hip hop. Blast some old Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang.....or my personal fav, the Ante Up remix when I wanna get hyped up.:smugdraper: