Official RAMY (Muslim comedy on Hulu) Thread

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Sheikh was like ":pacspit:fukk YOU"

Ramy was still coping pleas like what he did was nothing big and all can be fixed:hubie:

Him committing to being a good person away from religion demands him to truly discover who he is and what he values/wants and can contribute to society. Religion is such an interesting mechanism to help guide people towards such a path - but with Ramy you are seeing this doesn't quite work. I am intrigued to see how he will find his calling - he will prob end up pissing off any therapist he sees or fukking them or some shyt :russ: or go full heel. I would love to see him find his own path away from religion/faith and even his family and hopefully him coming full circle by incorporating it back in his life when he has stability rather than just seeing it as a tool to just fix all his problems.

:dead:

That's the best way I've seen it broken down. The religious commentary :wow:

I know they will bring his arc back around, but I'm kinda hoping they don't and really see how much worse he can fukk shyt up. He's made at least 100 dap-worthy "_______ brehs" decisions so far. Legitimately one of the stupidest motherfukkers in TV history. I don't know if Islam has an antichrist but he might be it. I want next season to be about him starting corona or some shyt :pachaha:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

That's the best way I've seen it broken down. The religious commentary :wow:

I know they will bring his arc back around, but I'm kinda hoping they don't and really see how much worse he can fukk shyt up. He's made at least 100 dap-worthy "_______ brehs" decisions so far. Legitimately one of the stupidest motherfukkers in TV history. I don't know if Islam has an antichrist but he might be it. I want next season to be about him starting corona or some shyt :pachaha:

I've legit been telling my friends, he may be the worst person ever on screen. The reason is he actually thinks he is GOOD, and is oblivious to the damage he is doing. Atleast criminals know they are wrong. The way it ended and how he admitted everything and where - the dumbest guys ive ever seen. The thing is there are people like this and religious people too. My muslim friend was having an affair with a married woman, and meeting random women in parking lots for sex as his other muslim friend watched for cover. He is now married with kids and I think ok but ye the journey between east and west, religion and modern society thing is a tough one! Ramy so far is failing dramatically :russ:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Man Ramy really became a piece of shyt this season
like damn breh just had to fukk his cousin TWICE de-filing the Shiekhs daughter and all the indirect shyt he caused :wow:
did he really want the marriage though, it was like he was pleasing his Sheikh?
Ramy is a confused and a weird unsociable chracter..

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Spoiler alert I'm spoiling this shyt lol

When the sheik cursed at him and he was so broken looking up at him with the sheets wrapped, :mjcry:

He looked so broken like he was hanging on for the last piece of redemption.
When he ran back after to trying to clean and dude was no longer there....fukk man

:to:

Watched that scene at least 5 times

Fack how can I hate and pity a character at the same time?

Good writing

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching this season, Ramy :bryan:

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions"

The amount of rambling and back-pedaling he does when things go sideways

Dude really tried to get off multiple wives after sleeping with his cousin the night before marriage :snoop:

That final image of the last episode kinda reminded me of the Atlanta Season 1 finale in the fact

He is at an extremely low place, just with the dog in the car like Earn was living in the storage closet by myself, although Earn didn't do the fuk shyt Ramy was doing :pachaha:

Mahershala Ali was great this season, he always speaks with so much authority.

I do like the fact he continues to explore episodes with his family, always take interesting directions
:mjpls::picard::mjcry::dame:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

:mjcry::wow:

full