Official Raised By Wolves Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Ridley Scott and Son Luke Detail Decades-Long Journey to Teaming for ‘Raised by Wolves’
485233_00751_R.jpg
22B-Directing-Main.jpg
MCDALIE_FE004.jpg

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
First show I watched on HBO Max and still the best HBO Max original show to drop so far in my opinion. Looking forward to next season but I assume it won't be dropping until 2022
Raised by Wolves’ Season 2 has officially wrapped up filming in Cape Town, South Africa, today (14th Aug), we have confirmed. The sci-fi series, which comes from master storyteller and filmmaker Ridley Scott began season 2 production on March 8 at Cape Town Film Studios.

Raised by Wolves was renewed for a second season just two weeks after its debut with three episodes on September 3. Soon after its launch, the series became a strong performer on HBO Max; it was also praised by critics, with some dubbing it "a top-notch sci-fi series."

Season 2 has also added some new faces to its cast. Peter Christoffersen, Kim Engelbrecht, Selina Jones, James Harkness, Morgan Santo, and Jennifer Saayeng have joined the second season of Ridley Scott’s sci-fi drama Raised by Wolves.

Peter Christoffersen is playing “Cleaver,” a loyal atheist soldier, a veteran of the Earth's war, whose only friend is the supercomputer he has pledged to safeguard.

Kim Engelbrecht is playing “Decima.” Decima was a highly educated scientist/weapons researcher on Earth who performed many immoral acts to gain success in her profession.

Selina Jones is playing “Grandmother,” a god-like android created thousands of years ago by members of the Kepler 22b, a lost civilization.

James Harkness is playing “Tamerlane,” an atheist army grunt soldier with a defiant attitude. His childhood was a nightmare - until he discovered his calling in the atheist army, fighting the Mithraic on Earth.

Morgan Santo is playing “Vrille,” a fully humanoid android created to look and act exactly like the actual Vrille Pell did the year she committed suicide.

Jennifer Saayeng is playing “Nerva,” a fierce atheist woman who manages a shady network of goods and services. Nerva is a civilian who, along with many others, was taken aboard a hijacked ark based solely on geography and the fact that they were considered atheists.

HhoWa.jpg

When Will Be ‘Raised By Wolves’ Season 2 Released On HBO Max?

The production has just been completed on season 2 and it takes around 6-7 months to complete post-production on 10 episodes of sci-fi series, which has plenty of CGI effects. However, unlike Netflix, HBO Max releases its episodes weekly, which gives plenty of time to complete the work even if the show has debuted. So, we can expect ‘Raised by Wolves’ Season 2 in March/April 2022 with Nevers Part 2 and House of The Dragon on HBO Max.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Hearing the News of the new season, I had to go back and watch some of the s1 episodes and man so many ways to go with this...

Mother and Father in the tropical zone now...

So Mother can't go Necromancer anymore right? Marcus got fed one of her eyes lol.

Will Campion vs Paul be a thing?

That damn Serpent :whew:

I guess the biggest mystery is whose voice is that everyone was hearing?

I know it won't drop for a while but I can't wait