The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tenor.gif

:wow::wow::wow:

Daps
cross gen or not the gameplay looked like a movie :yeshrug:
as long as Sony's cross gen games at least take some advantage of the PS5 and look as pretty as Horizon (in game cut scene to be fair), then Horizon and Spiderman cross gen isn't so bad
But they should have been PS5 exclusive:stopitslime:
Thankfully GOW2 & R&C are PS5 exclusive :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
cross gen or not the gameplay looked like a movie :yeshrug:
as long as Sony's cross gen games at least take some advantage of the PS5 and look as pretty as Horizon (in game cut scene to be fair), then Horizon and Spiderman cross gen isn't so bad
But they should have been PS5 exclusive:stopitslime:
Thankfully GOW2 & R&C are PS5 exclusive :banderas:

I dont even care about any of that shyt I just wanna play the fukking game breh...:wow:

Daps
For anyone who rewatched the gameplay trailer in 4K you think that's possible on the PS4?

You think the PS5 version will be a big upgrade like Horizon is (no way the PS4 version can look like that in game cutscene trailer)

I think the graphics look damn pretty good after rewatching it in 4K :yeshrug:
The gameplay looked next gen at least
Maybe the versions outside of graphics (ray tracing, higher textures, etc.) will differ in animation, swing speed, effects, number of enemies on sceen, destruction, etc.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
For anyone who rewatched the gameplay trailer in 4K you think that's possible on the PS4?

You think the PS5 version will be a big upgrade like Horizon is (no way the PS4 version can look like that in game cutscene trailer)

I think the graphics look damn pretty good after rewatching it in 4K :yeshrug:
The gameplay looked next gen at least
Maybe the versions outside of graphics (ray tracing, higher textures, etc.) will differ in animation, swing speed, effects, number of enemies on sceen, destruction, etc.
This is my main concern, it’s a ps4 game not a ps5 so will it look as good as a regular ps5 designed game once played on the ps5 or not?

Daps
This is my main concern, it’s a ps4 game not a ps5 so will it look as good as a regular ps5 designed game once played on the ps5 or not?
probably not but look at Horizon Forbidden West
I assumed it was a PS5 only game given how good it looked but it's cross gen
You think those graphics are possible on a PS4?
I expect the same with MM

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
probably not but look at Horizon Forbidden West
I assumed it was a PS5 only game given how good it looked but it's cross gen
You think those graphics are possible on a PS4?
I expect the same with MM
I was gonna just cop it on the ps4 and wait for GOW Ragnarok to buy a ps5 but fukk it :mjlit:

Daps
I was gonna just cop it on the ps4 and wait for GOW Ragnarok to buy a ps5 but fukk it :mjlit:
had this same exact thought process when I realized the cross gen games will still be next gen
why play the ps4 version when I can play the much superior PS5 version w/ no load times, next gen graphics w/ ray tracing and gameplay upgrades?
PS5 during the winter :banderas:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i have this game preordered for the ps5 (preordered as well). I will play on Nov 12th and let you know if its good or not. i haven't played the previous game so this is all new too me.

Daps
Watched the trailer again. Game looks incredible. Insomniac are genius.

Any comics I can read in prep for this re: the villains? :patrice:
Yeah I was disappointed at first but no way the PS4 version can look and run like that after seeing it in 4k
The stream didn't do the game justice it looks beautiful
Only this, Horizon, and Sackboy are cross gen and Horizon and Spiderman both look next gen :yeshrug: