[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I thought the game in 9 was decent.
I was trash at all of them bytches.

Can't remember the one where they TOOK your fukking card if you lost, but I hated that the most.

FFX came through and blessed an old mf like me with the GOAT mini-game Blitzball, though. :blessed:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yo I was tryna wait until released date, but y’all making me feenin to watch.

Should I

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I missed this....whats the verdict?

I will be honest and say i wasn’t 100% jumping out of my chair for this…i was excited cause i love FF7, but after this State of Play im convinced nothing is topping this game this year. Everything looks absolutely incredible and they let the game continue to be goofy as hell in parts like the original

If you’re an FF7 at all you should be buying the collectors edition of this joint to honor the great Nomura and Kitase :wow:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game of the generation

I will be honest and say i wasn’t 100% jumping out of my chair for this…i was excited cause i love FF7, but after this State of Play im convinced nothing is topping this game this year. Everything looks absolutely incredible and they let the game continue to be goofy as hell in parts like the original

Yeah I just watched like 8 minutes....wtf....damn they legit went full open world. I'm not a fan of the icons on the map but the rest of that shyt looks legit amazing. I feel like its kind of a waste seeing all this budget and resources go into a remake. Where was this shyt for 16....fukking corridor simulator that game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I just watched like 8 minutes....wtf....damn they legit went full open world. I'm not a fan of the icons on the map but the rest of that shyt looks legit amazing. I feel like its kind of a waste seeing all this budget and resources go into a remake. Where was this shyt for 16....fukking corridor simulator that game.

I give them credit for trying something different but yeah… i think the remake formula needs to be the one they build upon.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
GFsW8VgXAAAJYgq
GFsW8hcXwAArNlv
GFsW8JMXcAALDH2