[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
That’s exactly what I’m fukkin talkin about! Lmfao.

Tekken 8 was all over my feed with spoilers.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

The first Remake I had 0. There’s gotta be a way to avoid them for Rebirth.
I might have to avoid the site for like a week because I know that it'll be hell

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
YouTube was letting Tekken 8 spoilers fly with no shame once the game was released, it's gonna be worse with Rebirth :francis:

And with the trophy list floating out there, it's a matter of time before the big stuff starts getting out there too. I'm probably gonna avoid gaming related places soon, because I know people out there have no chill.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Best Buy Deluxe Edition was sold out and I thought I was screwed but luckily the HotStock app came through again and I got my preorder in last night.:blessed:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
And with the trophy list floating out there, it's a matter of time before the big stuff starts getting out there too. I'm probably gonna avoid gaming related places soon, because I know people out there have no chill.
Yeah especially with the xbox dying a whole lotta ignorant stans bout to lash the fukk out :beli:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I got it preorded through gamestop.
But they only offer a damn hat
Best Buy offers the Steelcase for their normal edition which I did pre order(will be canceling my gamestop one)
However I just saw Amazon Canada got the deluxe available which I did.
So hopefully Amazon actually delivers that day or the day after because if its longer I will not accept the deluxe.
I need to play it asap.
You just gotta hope that like the arcadium box stans they just lost the will to fight
:dead: man there's some of them that might snap and spoil nikkas :dead: but I'm more worried about people outside of thecoli.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I got it preorded through gamestop.
But they only offer a damn hat
Best Buy offers the Steelcase for their normal edition which I did pre order(will be canceling my gamestop one)
However I just saw Amazon Canada got the deluxe available which I did.
So hopefully Amazon actually delivers that day or the day after because if its longer I will not accept the deluxe.
I need to play it asap.

:dead: man there's some of them that might snap and spoil nikkas :dead: but I'm more worried about people outside of thecoli.
Yeah you gotta worry about Youtube breh. They spoiled me for Spider-Man.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Finished my replay, goated.

Intermission is so much fun, a Yuffie and Tifa teamup with Aerith or Barret in the cut is going to fukking destroy :blessed:
Yea I need to finish my replay soon.chapter 12 I think. gonna have to put in some work on the weekend,so I could then play the yuffie shyt by March 1st( Friday after release)