I don't see how they can make this 3 games
Unless they're going to skip sections

First game wasn't even the size of disc 1

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So they separated the original game into three?
Considering the original was 3 discs at the time, I always thought this remake being a 3 part series would be suitable and making it continue being 3 discs (albeit it's technically 6 discs due to the mandatory data disc presumably being needed for each part).

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't see how they can make this 3 games
Unless they're going to skip sections

First game wasn't even the size of disc 1

They really stretched this first game out for that Midgar section. If they play the 2nd one more by the beats closer without stretching it out like that, it can be done pretty reasonably. The third disc in the original was basically just the end of the game. They can just even the 2nd & 3rd disc story split a lot more evenly down the middle, both would just be meaty story beats and end at appropriate times.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They really stretched this first game out for that Midgar section. If they play the 2nd one more by the beats closer without stretching it out like that, it can be done pretty reasonably. The third disc in the original was basically just the end of the game. They can just even the 2nd & 3rd disc story split a lot more evenly down the middle, both would just be meaty story beats and end at appropriate times.
are we actually going to fly the airship in this one?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Considering the original was 3 discs at the time, I always thought this remake being a 3 part series would be suitable and making it continue being 3 discs (albeit it's technically 6 discs due to the mandatory data disc presumably being needed for each part).
:patrice:
Kinda midkey shytty. Only reason why the original took multiple discs was space limitations. They know damn well they could’ve released this as one game.