winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Speak for yourself, I’d be mad if they retconned Gen Leo dying. :camby:

Theres always a major character death in an ff game
General Leo was barely in that game. Hell I just played it and he never really joined the party.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
General Leo was barely in that game. Hell I just played it and he never really joined the party.

But he had a presence when you got to see him in battle, and it was dope back then to have an antagonist turn good. That was the first time i saw that kind of writing in a video game.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Did they just suggest Tifa died way back then? He clearly says "You know that I killed her, so who is she?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Did they just suggest Tifa died way back then? He clearly says "You know that I killed her, so who is she?

I have a feeling its the trailer being misleading and that he’s talking about Aerith

This is kind of why i dont mind them remixing the story. Even if it turns out stupid it at least keeps us on our toes. Everyone that knows better knows to treat this as a sequel at this point, not a actual retelling of the story

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think he's referring to killing the person she used to be.... Tifa is still broken from what Septh did to her.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They better not play with Tifa!! I don’t really care about Aerith, but leave Tifa alone. Leave Barret alone too.

:ufdup::ufdup:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I have a feeling its the trailer being misleading and that he’s talking about Aerith

This is kind of why i dont mind them remixing the story. Even if it turns out stupid it at least keeps us on our toes. Everyone that knows better knows to treat this as a sequel at this point, not a actual retelling of the story
Yeah I felt that way too. It was a psyche out because they showed Tifa, but we know he’s talking about Aerith.

Plus if he felt that way about Tifa, he would have said something like that in the OG. He had to be talking about Aerith since she seems to know what’s currently going on.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah I felt that way too. It was a psyche out because they showed Tifa, but we know he’s talking about Aerith.

Plus if he felt that way about Tifa, he would have said something like that in the OG. He had to be talking about Aerith since she seems to know what’s currently going on.

Yeah, i just don’t think it makes sense for sephiroth to even give a fukk about Tifa, she’s a nobody. Aerith is integral to his ‘backstory’

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In the Rebirth reveal trailer Cloud says @ 0:30 “I saw you lying there, I figured it was too late.” Then I think Tifa says “Wait, what are you implying, that I died? That I’m some kind of imposter.”

There’s some sort of fukkery going on here with Cloud’s memories and Tifa and Sephiroth is definitely tryna take advantage.:pachaha: