[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Fort condor is kicking my ass :mjlol:
Beat it on my 2nd go...which is funny cuz I don't even fukk with that game...but it's better in the remake...ironically the fort condor graphics is exactly what some FFVII fans wanted a remake to look like

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This should be the template of how FF should be done going forward. Great game so far. They improved almost everything from the first game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Beat it on my 2nd go...which is funny cuz I don't even fukk with that game...but it's better in the remake...ironically the fort condor graphics is exactly what some FFVII fans wanted a remake to look like

The first one wasn’t bad it was that second battle, but i just beat it. I wasn’t really utilizing the hero characters before

I’m enjoying it so far but i liked it in intermission also

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 8 hours in. This is going to be like FF16 when the new car smell and all the high moments wears off people are going to see this shyt is mediocre as fukk. Square has lost the plot.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yuffie with the auto-weapon ability materia is OP is hell.:mjlol:
I’m going to town on everyone while she’s spamming the hell outta that shuriken.:mjlol:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Im still discovering basic ass shyt in this game. Had no idea you could do synergy attacks with back up units :ohhh:

it's once-a-fight and literally the only reason I beat White Terror lol. They hit me with the 'you look like you finna die, try this' tutorial and I woulda sucked my teeth if half my team wasn't on the floor breathing in sand :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm 8 hours in. This is going to be like FF16 when the new car smell and all the high moments wears off people are going to see this shyt is mediocre as fukk. Square has lost the plot.
:heh:

Mayhaps you dont enjoy games no more my guy you in the minority everyone seem to love this shyt

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
This whole sequence was fire. :damn: :damn: :damn:

For Wutai. :wow:

Rude and his fellow skinheads having their own club. :mjlol:

Elena drinking her sorrows away because she got humbled by Avalanche. :mjlol: :ufdup:

Red XIII being one head pat away from hurting those kids. :dead:

Roche. :mjlol:

Kyrie trying to run a merc business and failing. :mjlol: (side quest)

Kyrie missing her boat. :mjlol:

The Seventh. :salute:

"But why do you keep trying to shake us off? Are we really that much of a burden to you, Captain?" :mjcry:

Also I'm glad they had a bit of a tie-in to Ever Crisis, I had a feeling that was Glenn in the trailer. He has Rufus spooked. :pachaha:

"I thought you were dead." "Well... You thought correct.:demonic:"

This game has been delivering and I just got on the cruise ship. :wow: Incredible.