[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Superstar
Daps
GOTY and nothing will come close :yeshrug:

Divine Intel 2 :mindblown:

This is the last thing I need on this map before I progress through the swamp and there's no way to get high enough to get to it.

If this game forces me into story while I'm finding a way up there, I'm going the fukk off :pacspit:

there’s a spot on the high broken bridge where you can climb up the wall. I don’t think it was marked in yellow.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm 6 hours in and I'm just about done with the 5 side quests that you naturally come across before crossing the swamp. I still need one of those feathers from that creature to transmute the windmill part which I have no idea where to find it so I'll move on the story now. I finally got the hang of Queen's Blood and snatched that Chocobo and Moogle card from Thorin in my first try lol.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I'm 6 hours in and I'm just about done with the 5 side quests that you naturally come across before crossing the swamp. I still need one of those feathers from that creature to transmute the windmill part which I have no idea where to find it so I'll move on the story now. I finally got the hang of Queen's Blood and snatched that Chocobo and Moogle card from Thorin in my first try lol.

As far as the windmill part,

Complete more of Chadley's data in that area.