OFFICIAL PS4 MLB THE SHOW 14 LEAGUE THREAD!!!! (VOLUME 2)

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
@TrillaMonsoon and I figured out how to finally complete a game if u have are having disconnect issues.

And no suprise the secret to stop disconnect issues is to allow the game to load everything naturally with no user help. Meaning do not ever press x to speed up a game. Weather you're batting or pitching. Let the game load everything by itself

It prolongs the game by 20+ mins but it should solve any dc issues u may be experiencing

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
@TrillaMonsoon and I figured out how to finally complete a game if u have are having disconnect issues.

And no suprise the secret to stop disconnect issues is to allow the game to load everything naturally with no user help. Meaning do not ever press x to speed up a game. Weather you're batting or pitching. Let the game load everything by itself

It prolongs the game by 20+ mins but it should solve any dc issues u may be experiencing

I'd still be interested to see what the game would have done if the game we played had more fukkery. A 1-0 game with 3 hits on each side doesnt leave much room for fukk ups but on that lead off double with Span, it showed your OF'r overrunning the ball and that's why I went to 3rd. The balks have been what got us the other times we played though

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I'm on for anyone on the Dodgers schedule