OFFICIAL PS4 MLB THE SHOW 14 LEAGUE THREAD!!!! (VOLUME 2)

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I'm just gonna drop this question here:
How/why in the hell do my ratings for my RTTS player keep dropping? a nikka beasting and winning MVPs yet everything keep going down. Wish I would have known that before wasting all my points to get 99 speed just to be 79 by the end of the season:beli: shyt is stupid dumb
you have to gradually build up your ratings. start your player as age 18; so that way when u get to the League you are still very young.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
it doesnt take that long. what are your stats and what month are you in? what position? what MLB player is at your position?

I boosted them sliders and made it to the majors in a year :lolbron:
But I'm in my 3rd year SS. Started with the twins for 2 years and then asked for a trade and they moved me to the Angels. But my ratings still dropping. shyt frustrating

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yo @L@CaT man, let's do a small league. Even a few of us. I'm willing to do that man. Even if it's 4 of us.....

This game is too good. I just wish Sony had it's shyt together from the start and we'd be good. But now you got the fall season coming with Madden, 2K, Destiny, COD.....

If it worked right from the jump, we'd have been good. Hopefully next season we won't have the connection issues and we'll be fine.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
Yo @L@CaT man, let's do a small league. Even a few of us. I'm willing to do that man. Even if it's 4 of us.....

This game is too good. I just wish Sony had it's shyt together from the start and we'd be good. But now you got the fall season coming with Madden, 2K, Destiny, COD.....

If it worked right from the jump, we'd have been good. Hopefully next season we won't have the connection issues and we'll be fine.
see thats my thing. im always busy but down to play. ugh.

DontBmadd

Rookie
Daps
sooooooo was some games simulated?Got more games done that i didn't even play..........and i agree about this league being dead wit madden out now.Would have been really nice to finish ONE of the Coli seasons.We reset like 4 times:what: