OFFICIAL PS4 MLB THE SHOW 14 LEAGUE THREAD!!!! (VOLUME 2)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
SMH @ the lag. Either of us could have won. fukk the game for stealing my walk...and making the same nikka bat again
Had the same shyt happen to me in a game against him. Lag on every pitch he threw; there was always a hesitation when I was swinging. Only run I allowed was because the game glitched on my outfielder and sent him all over the place. :beli:

Got a walk and when he tried to pick me off I was safe. The announcers said it and he was dusting himself off standing on the bag. The next pitch starts and suddenly I'm out. :beli:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Had the same shyt happen to me in a game against him. Lag on every pitch he threw; there was always a hesitation when I was swinging. Only run I allowed was because the game glitched on my outfielder and sent him all over the place. :beli:

Got a walk and when he tried to pick me off I was safe. The announcers said it and he was dusting himself off standing on the bag. The next pitch starts and suddenly I'm out. :beli:

That dumb shyt legit happens every 3rd game to me, it used to have me heated.

I really hope next season they have all this worked out. I've never really played a glitched out Show game like this.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That dumb shyt legit happens every 3rd game to me, it used to have me heated.

I really hope next season they have all this worked out. I've never really played a glitched out Show game like this.
Played another game after that one and the same thing happened. I couldn't hit fastballs because there was a delay EVERY single time. I probably fouled 20-30 pitches each game...all down the right field line. :upsetfavre:

My game with @We Ready was pretty smooth though, at least on my end. Not much lag at all.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
If anyone wants to play. I'll be on in a few