OFFICIAL PS4 MLB THE SHOW 14 LEAGUE THREAD!!!! (VOLUME 2)

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
If you're talking consistently you should find yourself a nice set of bushes.

I assume you mean balking.

I agree. I think it's gonna be a problem not having them on because in my two games against @Rekkapryde he was quick pitching like a son of a bytch and I bet he doesn't even realize he was doing it.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I assume you balking.

I agree. I think it's gonna be a problem not having them on because in my two games against @Rekkapryde he was quick pitching like a son of a bytch and I bet he doesn't even realize he was doing it.

Wasn't even paying attention... I dunno if I can turn it back on since I'm outta town now until Sunday. Whatever sync code they have is obviously pretty delicate and the prime source IMO of the freezing. I'll put the balking back on.

Taking your time in general will probably stop most of the freezing issues since it will allow the synching between clients/players to catch up and stay in balance

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I assume you mean balking.

Yeah I meant balking. Autocorrect on the phone. I've probably played 50 or so games this summer and I've probably balked like 3x.