OFFICIAL PS4 MLB THE SHOW 14 LEAGUE THREAD!!!! (VOLUME 2)

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Lmao. 4 homeruns in one Inning. I think I hit 6 or 7 in the game. You beat me game one though. I think I lost Kershaw for the year :sadbron:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Yeah....we are playing with old rosters. Kind of ruins it for me.

I know the dude with the white sox is gonna be heated when he sees Abreu is only a 74 overall.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah....we are playing with old rosters. Kind of ruins it for me.

I know the dude with the white sox is gonna be heated when he sees Abreu is only a 74 overall.

Man I looked at the roster upload when I did it. It showed the changes before i activated the league....Uggla isn't on my roster so I don't know what happened.

If yall wanna reboot again, let me know.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Man I looked at the roster upload when I did it. It showed the changes before i activated the league....Uggla isn't on my roster so I don't know what happened.

If yall wanna reboot again, let me know.

I'll deal with it if everyone else is fine. Sure would be nice to have Huston Street though and for my starting pitchers ratings to be higher. I know Garrett Richards has to be higher than an 81 now and CJ Cron has to be higher than a 52.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'll deal with it if everyone else is fine. Sure would be nice to have Huston Street though and for my starting pitchers ratings to be higher. I know Garrett Richards has to be higher than an 81 now and CJ Cron has to be higher than a 52.

I'll see what I can do about maybe editing.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
@Rekkapryde Damn u were getting to ryu.
Reset
breh they got Hyun Jin Ryu rated a 56 in the league. but I'm dealing with it