Official PS2 Classics for PS4 Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why in the world hasn't there been a PS1/PSP emulator running on this thing yet? I mean for crying out loud the damn Vita has PS1 and PSP support.

PS1/PSP games would be GREAT titles to add to the PS Plus library.

Sony has dropped the ball here.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why in the world hasn't there been a PS1/PSP emulator running on this thing yet? I mean for crying out loud the damn Vita has PS1 and PSP support.

PS1/PSP games would be GREAT titles to add to the PS Plus library.

Sony has dropped the ball here.

The only reason my PS3 is still hooked up is for the PSOne classics I've downloaded and the PSOne discs I can throw in and rock for nostalgia.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only reason my PS3 is still hooked up is for the PSOne classics I've downloaded and the PSOne discs I can throw in and rock for nostalgia.
I'm not pining for old games but it's just a real notable omission when the last console had PS1 support at least. I'm not tripping about PS3 BC since I know it's probably unlikely the PS4 can even run PS3 games with how difficult the Cell was said to be but PS1? Hell PSP and PS1 should've already been supported. I guess they're busy finding ways to remaster/remake games to resell them.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Playing through mark of kri and destroy all humans.

MarK of kri has a strange control scheme but it holds up well. The art style is very Disney like.

Destroy all humans is fukking hilarious.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Fatboi1 you should rename this thread to official ps2 classics on ps4 thread

I was going to make an official thread and update the OP with releases and that but might as well use this one