Official PS2 Classics for PS4 Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No one wants Jak and daxter?? Stop being delusional
:mjlol:
Why in the world hasn't there been a PS1/PSP emulator running on this thing yet? I mean for crying out loud the damn Vita has PS1 and PSP support.

PS1/PSP games would be GREAT titles to add to the PS Plus library.

Sony has dropped the ball here.
Nobody cares about backwards compatibility i.e. Xbox one X/etc or is that no longer the mantra :dwillhuh:
Trophy support alone and the up res quality is worth copping for.

Not about not having the games still.
That alone is worth spending money for, interesting. I wonder why Xbox one X isn't higher on your hype charts :smugbiden:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mjlol:

Nobody cares about backwards compatibility i.e. Xbox one X/etc or is that no longer the mantra :dwillhuh:

That alone is worth spending money for, interesting. I wonder why Xbox one X isn't higher on your hype charts :smugbiden:
I already said I'm buying a one x.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Brehs who still got their OG FAT PS2s

Cop a free mcboot card for $9

A 250gb HDD for $20

Some IDE cables for $5

Then fill ur PS2s had up with whatever PS2 joints u want from various rom/iso sites

Classic PS2 piff all in one box

:ohlawd:

Breh it’s a game changer :wow:

I did my card myself with help from YouTube videos but being able to play Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain again :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Breh it’s a game changer :wow:

I did my card myself with help from YouTube videos but being able to play Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain again :mjcry:
never having to worry about the laser dying again

I woulda killed a nikka for this in 2000

Wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time and stunt

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Bookmarked :ehh:
Bruh, don't follow my raggedy ass instructions. This is the tutorial I used. I'm a barely functional retard so it took me damn near a day to configure everything properly (I'm sure I could probably do it a 2nd time in less than an hour tho, was a ignorant noob first time tho) If you need any help with any steps in the future just holla at me but if u follow this tutorial u shouldn't have any issues.

Edit: Simply buying a Memory Card from eBay already loaded with Free mcboot will make things alot easier for you than what's explained in the video. It's what I did.

Alternatively u could just run a PS2 emulator on your PC, but honestly if you still already have the original hardware this is the better way to go, it's like having a PS2 version of a NES/SNES mini. (except its not mini obviously) Load up whatever games you want

Last edited: