Official PS2 Classics for PS4 Thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Not at 1080p 60fps tho.

Plus I hate turning on that beast. shyt sounds like a Boeing jet and it's not kind to my power bill either.
Sounds like you need to open that up, blow out all the dust, maybe replace the fan, apply some high quality thermal paste. Would probably be a good time to reball that as well.

I just reballed my classic OG and it is still a bit loud, but improved. I stood it vertically and is not as loud as when I had it laying flat. I still need to play my fight night and it's not compatible on the XBONE yet and doubt I will ever be able to play it on the PS4.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm appalled by those prices more then anything else. $15 for PS2 games in 2016?
nKII514.png
You'll be surprised. Those games actually cost that much still pretty much everywhere.

Dark Cloud 2 for PS2 is going for $100 on Amazon.
$30 or so used from other sellers.

A pre owned copy at Gamestop is $22.
On ebay it's going for $30-$70 brand new.

Megaman Legends for PS1 is like fukking $150 brand new online. Used is like $30 or so bucks. Even if you do cop it there, you gotta go with the inconvenience of pulling out a old piece of hardware to play it and it's not even enhanced.

A digital copy on PS4 with enhanced graphics and framerate, trophies and system support for $15 is a bargain.

I was against reselling old PS2 games but if they're enhanced and updates, $10-$15 is a steal. I know I'd buy a copy of NBA Street Vol 2 updated for PSN. I tried emulating it and it was a mess.
Looking online and people with HIGH END rigs are having issues running the game(low fps, glitches hangs etc.)

Granted not EVERY game is that high but certain titles go for a ridiculous amount of money it seems.

Tl:DR

A enhanced port or remaster of a game>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>variable emulated version>>>>>>>>>>>>>old version.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Only game I'd pay money for on that list is San Andreas but I already own that on the 360. Vice City I got for free from Amazon on my android.
I'd buy a few PS1 games again in a heartbeat, though.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Pretty disappointed in San Andreas graphically. Has all the same flaws as 10 yrs ago, just magnified by 1080p. Theres a terrible blur and brightness is kinda fukked up. Plat trophies though.