Official PS2 Classics for PS4 Thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If the games are enhanced and with trophies, whats the problem?
It should be fan service for those who already own it on PSN. They are already getting a larger audience to purchase new licenses. This is a Nintendo like move in where they are hoping people double and even in some cases triple dip on games.

Not a good look at all :huhldup:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
PS1 games on the Vita Had small improvements yet were transferable.
Early PS3 games got trophy support patched in and people just needed to update it. Updates are a part of the game on consoles now...you shouldn't have to pay for updates on games you already purchased.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Early PS3 games got trophy support patched in and people just needed to update it. Updates are a part of the game on consoles now...you shouldn't have to pay for updates on games you already purchased.
You cant update ps2 games without "remaking" them

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Youre really gonna make that comparison?
Yeah. It's emulation, not a remaster as per DF analysis. Personally I don't really care to buy old ps2 games if I don't own them but the few PS1/ps2 games i.own possibly not being able to work on PS4 is weird.

I say possible because this is all speculation so far.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Yeah. It's emulation, not a remaster as per DF analysis. Personally I don't really care to buy old ps2 games if I don't own them but the few PS1/ps2 games i.own possibly not being able to work on PS4 is weird.

I say possible because this is all speculation so far.
If those ps1 games would of had better framerate and trophies on vita i guarantee you sony would of made people double dip