Official Power Season 1 Thread

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember that but I doubt they would go back to the corner so easy. So yeah he would have to kill em. But why is he going after the spanish guy???
I'm bout to watch these episodes over maybe I'm missing somethin

shouldn't kanan have money set aside when he gets home though?:patrice:

especially if ghost, tommy, kanan did dirt:patrice:

maybe that money was used to set up ghost club:patrice:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Just started watching this show...

Ghost wife is such a terrible character that she drives the quality of the show down...Dude has a clean path out the game with that club yet that dumb bytch keeps complaining about wanting him to be the biggest dealer...:snoop:

Her only saving grace is that ass...:wow:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started watching this show...

Ghost wife is such a terrible character that she drives the quality of the show down...Dude has a clean path out the game with that club yet that dumb bytch keeps complaining about wanting him to be the biggest dealer...:snoop:

Her only saving grace is that ass...:wow:

:lupe: you think?

I think she plays the role well. Her character is annoying as fuk to me though. Like you said dude is making the smart move trying to go legit while he still can but she wants dude to be a drug kingpin for life:childplease:.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:lupe: you think?

I think she plays the role well. Her character is annoying as fuk to me though. Like you said dude is making the smart move trying to go legit while he still can but she wants dude to be a drug kingpin for life:childplease:.
It's not the actresses fault, its the way the character is written...

Her whole biggest dealer shyt is just plain asinine and so is that bullshyt she doing to 50s kid tryna get that nikka killed...

It's one thing for her not to believe in the club being a legit substitute to dealing like Tommy and another for her to be insistent on this biggest drug dealer shyt...It be in her best interest for Ghost to establish a legit cash flow because right now if Ghost gets locked up all that drug money is going away and her ass is on food stamps with three kids...I think her mother on the show told her dumbass the same thing...

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not the actresses fault, its the way the character is written...

Her whole biggest dealer shyt is just plain asinine and so is that bullshyt she doing to 50s kid tryna get that nikka killed...

It's one thing for her not to believe in the club being a legit substitute to dealing like Tommy and another for her to be insistent on this biggest drug dealer shyt...It be in her best interest for Ghost to establish a legit cash flow because right now if Ghost gets locked up all that drug money is going away and her ass is on food stamps with three kids...I think her mother on the show told her dumbass the same thing...

i agree

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
Anyone else find it corny how the assassin chicks wears the same pink shoes in every scene? Nobody in real life is dumb enough to wear the same exact shoes every time they do a hit, plus there's no way she's too broke to own more than one pair of shoes.
That being said, this show has gotten a lot better. At first the white boy annoyed me (kinda faggy, bad acting) but I can tell his actor is starting to get the hang of it more. The show is also getting more exciting in general, it's not Sopranos/Wire level but it's definitely worth watching.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Anyone else find it corny how the assassin chicks wears the same pink shoes in every scene? Nobody in real life is dumb enough to wear the same exact shoes every time they do a hit, plus there's no way she's too broke to own more than one pair of shoes.
That being said, this show has gotten a lot better. At first the white boy annoyed me (kinda faggy, bad acting) but I can tell his actor is starting to get the hang of it more. The show is also getting more exciting in general, it's not Sopranos/Wire level but it's definitely worth watching.

It's called a "Calling Card, a Signature" Her Pink Sneakers are not known by the victim. It is the last thing they see before dying. Pink Sneakers is a character for the audience to identify, she hasn't said one word, but she is a mystery that impacts the show.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
It's called a "Calling Card, a Signature" Her Pink Sneakers are not known by the victim. It is the last thing they see before dying. Pink Sneakers is a character for the audience to identify, she hasn't said one word, but she is a mystery that impacts the show.
I know that's her signature thing but it's stupid, wearing the same clothes you did when you killed someone makes it much easier to get caught.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I know that's her signature thing but it's stupid, wearing the same clothes you did when you killed someone makes it much easier to get caught.

Her attempt to kill ole boy in the strip club was in a stripper outfit. She had to be called off on a follow up hit and she was spotted, but that dude didn't turn around like he knew his life was spared. Again Pink Sneakers is for the audience for you to identify the character, since she has no speaking parts, it's all visual at this point.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
Her attempt to kill ole boy in the strip club was in a stripper outfit. She had to be called off on a follow up hit and she was spotted, but that dude didn't turn around like he knew his life was spared. Again Pink Sneakers is for the audience for you to identify the character, since she has no speaking parts, it's all visual at this point.
I know but she killed/tried to kill at least a few people in those shoes. I know it's an artistic thing but if the show is attempting to be realistic then they should avoid including things like this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Is you fakkits comparing this bullshyt to literary excellence know as "The Great Gatsby"? :dahell: FYI, Gatsby did all that shyt just to get the attention of Daisy, which is the exact opposite of what is going on here.

This show is literally the nikka version of Scandal. We need to take a drink every time this nikka looks in the mirror.:mjlol:

That white boy needs to go.

You nikkas lusting after that bytches ass?:patrice:I was like that ass flabbyandsick

Cottage cheese :aidisgust:

Not enough tittay meat in this episode.

If you talking about the assassin strippers ass... I like cottage cheese.

4323558237_7f1503454a.jpg

Her ass was right.

2469298_o.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
my prediction.... these hits are being set up by 50

there was something off when the son told him he was working for ghost.. and when he told 50 he had an account set up and some investments, 50 didn't even care about that shyt

then told him to hit him on the cell if some shyt happened he can't tell ghost.. the kid is gonna tell 50 about ghost wife.. and he'll use it for more shady shyt

cause i don't think the cartel dude would do this.. and they don't have time (or maybe they'll rush it) to introduce a whole new character and plot to why he's doing it..

but it's a good show for what it is.. not like we have anything else on tv with black folks and aggressive content