I was afraid of this happening too.

Executive producer want to be all in the show actin:scust:
tumblr_mpzo39gKJ21sx2gsxo2_r1_500.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This show won't last. It's not good at all. "Magic City" was better and the bytches was way way better.

As far as the Black Guy he was decent in other movies. It's just bad writing. You can't tell if he's a thug or a real businessman. A square or a forreal goon. Character has no depth. nikka supposed to be a savage but his driver eyeballing his wife all in his crib and shyt.
7r1BZDU.gif

when u read shyt in hindsight

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
You upped a thread that was last posted in 6 months ago to jump on 50's dikk. Haha, ya'll 50 stans be putting in dat work boy.
actually somebody randomly dapped something I posted in the thread recently which brought me back here, im glad u following my moves tho fukkboy, u on my dikk worse than any 50 stan is on his

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
actually somebody randomly dapped something I posted in the thread recently which brought me back here, im glad u following my moves tho fukkboy, u on my dikk worse than any 50 stan is on his
Wigga I don't pay you no mind. I just notice your screen name and its always a 50 dikk sucking posts. Sit yo lame irish ass down somewhere lol buddy. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Wigga I don't pay you no mind. I just notice your screen name and its always a 50 dikk sucking posts. Sit yo lame irish ass down somewhere lol buddy. :pachaha:
Nah u being a dikkriding fakkit, u love my style apparently:umad:

Majority of my posts arent even 50 related but im a fan so im automatically irish/a cac/a wigga who does nothing but posts about him:mjlol: youre so creative I never heard that before:wow: u gotta be a special type of fukkboy to hate a nikka so much u stalk his regular fans who dont even give a fukk about u and quote them over a post that has nothing to do with u:wow: the dedication:wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rewatched S1 the other week and the level at which the show fell off was at neck breaking speed. The writing and direction was tighter. It wanted to take itself seriously, but quickly got out of hand by the end of Season 2. Courtney Kemp had bought into her own hype and turned it to another Empire.

One big issue is that Ghost and Tommy in Episode 5 talk about the rap group they made in the 80s. The last scene of the final episode is in the mid 90s when they were teens. Raising Kanan takes place in 92 when Kanan is 15. They never adhered to what the previous series had set up. There's no sense of continuity in the Power Cinematic Universe.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
To be honest Power fell off when they jumped the shark with the the Milan storyline.

They made Ghost go back to start and play "Final Boss" all over again.

Last edited: