Official Power Season 1 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Show about drug dealing.
Two dudes who grew up together in the hood.
One wants to be business man one wants to be gangster.
They deal with rival factions they don't like.
They own a club where the majority of there planning goes down
A cop character with corrupted moral who wants to get the job done.

Yea your right it's NOTHING like the wire at all

Never said it was AS GOOD as the wire
:mjlol::mjlol:

What a gross over simplification and bunch of reaching.

Its like saying public enemies was the godfather 2.0 and then desperately stringing together what you can to justify a dumb comparison.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Ghost #2 Tommy is trash couldve got a more convincing goon cac or had it be a brother.

Show is ok i feel like s2 will be better tho just as the season picks up steam its over like that.

The side piece story brought the show down as well. Seems like a arch for a later season its like Tony and Carmella having those growing apart issues during S1. Shouldve focused more on his wife and kids, wit him balances the street and being a business man. Couldve introduced Angela later on or as a secondary character her and ghost hooked up too soon.

Too rushed but has potential.

I hope to see more of 50, Ghost on some street shyt more nexts season.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They own a club where the majority of there planning goes down
On that point too actually.

How is Angela not questioning how Ghost was able to buy a nightclub? And he put it in his own name too?

Thinking about that more in depth, they talking about loving each other but all they do is fukk. There was one short conversation about what she did for work 'in law' she said or something.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On that point too actually.

How is Angela not questioning how Ghost was able to buy a nightclub? And he put it in his own name too?

Thinking about that more in depth, they talking about loving each other but all they do is fukk. There was one short conversation about what she did for work 'in law' she said or something.

That and the fact he really doesn't question her and what she does for a living

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Finally got around to watching this and four episodes in I'm pissed I didn't watch it before so I could talk shyt in this thread. This show is

:banderas:. Watched four episodes last night before having to work 12 hours today (was up till 2AM) and bout to binge a few more