Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Initially he denied it on social media of another spinoff with him, Ghost, Tariq and Brayden but maybe some form of that might actually be in the books now.
Yep, got a feeling something is gonna be announced when this season of Ghost finishes out. It seems inevitable at this point, they’ve done this before as far as announcing spinoffs when the series finishes as was the case with OG Power. I’ve had the feeling Tariq’s story isn’t done, I can see him and Brayden linking up with Tommy and Ghost. Hopefully STARZ has put up the bread to bring Omari back.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
50 just needs to leave Starz. It's getting ridiculous when it's the only reason many of us are subscribed.
50 already left starz. He got a deal with fox iirc and can shop his other shows freely as well.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
50 already left starz. He got a deal with fox iirc and can shop his other shows freely as well.
So he still chooses to keep his shows on Starz, even though he's not signed to them?

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yep, got a feeling something is gonna be announced when this season of Ghost finishes out. It seems inevitable at this point, they’ve done this before as far as announcing spinoffs when the series finishes as was the case with OG Power. I’ve had the feeling Tariq’s story isn’t done, I can see him and Brayden linking up with Tommy and Ghost. Hopefully STARZ has put up the bread to bring Omari back.

Tommy prob gonna step in at the end of Book 2 which opens the door for the surivors who will be in the new spinoff.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So he still chooses to keep his shows on Starz, even though he's not signed to them
He probably doesnt have a choice. Probably in the contracts that Starz has first right of refusal or w/e to show/distribute the shows. 50 was teasing a power prequel show months ago. If that is on Starz (or the next Tommy spinoff) as well then that will tell us if Starz contractually gets all Powerverse shows or not.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Pretty sure Omari and Giani already live in Cali.
Tariq live out there part time with Giani.
I'm sure Sikora gonna go where the money at.

I can see an la based show working.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Power book 2 does have 2 parts this season...part 1 finale could have Tommy in it and then Tariq goes to Chicago for force and the second part of book 2 have everyone in it setting up the new show

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's probably cheaper to team Tariq/Tommy together then have separate shows. Starz is gonna be BMF/Power Origins(continuation from raisin kanan) and whatever show combines tariq/tommy(continuation from ghost/force)

What's crazy is BMF is gonna end up with more seasons than anything else :scust: