Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This nikka Jenard out here doing herion now :dead: :mjlol:
Where the hell that storyline arc come from :wtf: I remember him hitting the Dahlia but this transformation has been quick.
How Jenard the plug buying $20 heroin
bags? :dahell:
His shyt stepped on :troll:
About fukking time that bytch add cop got took out
Word. It was a tie between him and Diamond's a$$hole P.O. They really got these brothers doing the most. That chunky, Spanish cop can catch a bullet too.
its obvious that boy diamond training is going to die. Along with that nurse chick tommy is trying to smash. I thought she had a BF 2 episodes ago :mjlol: Vic is obviously going to kill his sister that will square him with Tommy. Lil cease keep smoking and snorting his own shyt he will be dead soon.
Hopefully we get to see his momma bust it open before he kicks the bucket :takedat: Season has been thoroughly entertaining. Seems like Diamond's C.O jumpoff is his little Jukebox.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I'm glad Seamus ol frog lookin ass got clapped

shyt is heating up for everybody; for Diamond after the lawyer gave him that info, he gonna have to move more lowkey (if that's even possible), Tommy stole Mireya from her boyfriend and it only took 2 episodes, Junkie Jenard still fiendin out and giving bootleg ass Training Day speeches :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm glad Seamus ol frog lookin ass got clapped

shyt is heating up for everybody; for Diamond after the lawyer gave him that info, he gonna have to move more lowkey (if that's even possible), Tommy stole Mireya from her boyfriend and it only took 2 episodes, Junkie Jenard still fiendin out and giving bootleg ass Training Day speeches :dead:

dude got a cauliflower ear and been in a headlock like five times this season :heh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Glad ol boy caught a hot one, he was annoying and sloppy, jenard the junkie, then went from weed to being coke/Ron’ed out, who thought that was a good look or a natural progression, this like Franklin crawling into a bottle, nikka owe err body, can’t make enough money, infighting with his crew, like how long til they unalive him ?

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Glad ol boy caught a hot one, he was annoying and sloppy, jenard the junkie, then went from weed to being coke/Ron’ed out, who thought that was a good look or a natural progression, this like Franklin crawling into a bottle, nikka owe err body, can’t make enough money, infighting with his crew, like how long til they unalive him ?
Jenard would have been fine if he wasn't jealous of Tommy and didnt try to kill his own brother