Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Look at how they’re building Kate up she’s been good with d mac,goin to rehab,mending her wrongs with Tommy & the other cat. Redeeming herself you already know what’s gonna happen:pachaha:

That’s what power does , makes a character look good then blaoow they outta there. Did the same with Raina,made her so sweet & innocent protecting tariq hoe ass then had her killed.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 3 was good , this season definitely better than last season.

I hope that kid diamond was talking to outside the barber shop don’t end up getting clapped cuz you know how power do.

Lol @ junkie jenard owing Miguel & the Serbs gettin his car jacked yelling in the middle of the street. Dude can easily get arrested for killin wendal cuz his fingerprints all over dudes car & his grandma saw him confront dude. He has no choice but to link back with Tommy & diamond unless he hits a lick

Perfect example of a nikka wanting everything when he meant to be a roleplayer.

"At the end of the day, you ain't got the shyt to make it work" :whew:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just got an email saying every episode of Book 2 season 3 was available :wtf:

Edit: They fuccked up the seasons/titles :beli:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I disagree about Diamond being a bad character. He's a nice change of pace from the cartoonish characters like Tommy or most of the villains in the Power universe.

I get what you’re saying cuz Diamond level headed but so was ghost , he’s the goat character of the power universe imo.diamond tryin to play both sides like ghost did but way more scary.