Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
True. But they explain that by saying that the Feds was already all over him. So killing Tommy would have brought more suspicion on them. Plus, killing Tommy would have brought all types of alphabets because it was Tommy.

nobody in Chi knows about tommy or his troubles....irl he would have got merc'd durin that botched drug deal....:wow:

btw...did Tommy tell the dude in LA that he was in Chicago?....when he said "i ain't comin to LA...i'm stayin here" made it sound like he told dude where he was...:snoop:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
nobody in Chi knows about tommy or his troubles....irl he would have got merc'd durin that botched drug deal....:wow:

If the Feds are watching you or you're their number one suspect in everything criminal, then you don't want to add unnecessary heat. And yeah, all those bullets flyin and those guys tweaked. I'm surprised he didn't get hit once.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ

btw...did Tommy tell the dude in LA that he was in Chicago?....when he said "i ain't comin to LA...i'm stayin here" made it sound like he told dude where he was...:snoop:

I don't think he told dude exactly where he was at.