Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This black brother shyt is too cliche to me.
Imma have a hard time tryin to rock with that subplot.

Right out of Ray Donovan (and Shameless) with that goofy shyt. At least with Shameless we KNEW Liam was likely a kid that Monica just wound up with during her fiend days.

Just take Carl from Shameless, make him the younger brother that Tommy is trying to keep away from the fukkery and use it has Tommy trying to be the "mentor" that he never got to be for Tariq.

And then make it so the kid brother lived a nice life in Chicago with his pops (not Tommy's dad obviously) and Tommy secretly feels some kinda way because he never knew his dad until the very end. So there's a bit of resentment for the little brother baked in while he tries to show him some love instead of hating on him for shyt that neither of them had control of.

Meanwhile, the kid brother's dad is on some "I don't want you being a bad influence on him" and even offering Tommy money to stay away. When Tommy refuses, the dad taps his street connects to wipe him out except those connects are tied to Flynn and have no issue dealing with Tommy as long as he's useful to them.

Man fukk this — Courtney needs to hire me

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-is that the same trap house from the Chi?
-this theme song...:usure:
-i don't need to say nothing about the bartender. Y'all ain't blind.
+Calling it now: white boy with the neck tat getting clipped this season
-Tommy a hardheaded ginger

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved the first episode...love the tempo and vibe of it and the groundwork being laid, glad they didn't try to bombard us with a bunch of over the top shyt on the first episode, just kept it as a nice clean introduction to things. And they shot Chicago beautifully too...fire all around.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
-is that the same trap house from the Chi?
-this theme song...:usure:
-i don't need to say nothing about the bartender. Y'all ain't blind.
+Calling it now: white boy with the neck tat getting clipped this season
-Tommy a hardheaded ginger

I thought that was the same house too from the chi

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Another hit for 50.

G6A4yZ3.gif