CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Good episode.

However, based on the timeline doesnt the shyt with Tasha later means he's going to have to leave Chicago at the end?
BLANCA IS LISTED IN AN
EPISODE OF THIS SHOW
SO THATS PROBABLY THE EP
HE GOES BACK TO NYC.

:devil:
:evil:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Kinda hate that Tommy is gonna be in another dynamic duo situation for this show.
Yall know Tommy can't function without someone else pulling the strings :pachaha:

80Ex8z0.gif

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
I don’t know what 50 did, but he got the cinematography right on this one :whew:

shyt feels more cinematic than the other shows…i like how they made each show have a different feel…i love the old school gritty look of Kanans show…but this one felt like i was watching a movie…might have the best look of the 3

Daps
It was dope to see them establish Tommy’s expertise in the dope game in comparison to CBI nikka and white boy. That was needed.

Tommy not just a regular pusher. He was trying to get to expert level god tier and it showed he is still there in that scene in comparison to whoever thought they were running the streets in Chicago.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Good episode.:ehh:

Tommy's brother kinda looks like Lester ****.

Power decided to hire actresses who are cool with nudity again. That white girl from Banshee stayed naked up there.
As soon as I saw Lili Simmons name in the opening credits I was like: she's gonna be naked immediately.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shyt feels more cinematic than the other shows…i like how they made each show have a different feel…i love the old school gritty look of Kanans show…but this one felt like i was watching a movie…might have the best look of the 3

IT LOOKS LIKE
OG POWER SEASON 1

:devil:
:evil: