Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Probably a dumb question but do I have to have seen book 2 or raising kanan to jump into this?

I’ll definitely check out kanan at some point. I can’t bring myself to watch a show based around annoying ass tariq though..

u don't need book 2 or 3 to be honest. u don't really even need to see power.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
50/Kanan levels of pettiness know no bounds. Book 2 hardly had any nudity aside from a tity shot of a questionable character that people assume was transgendered, but also attempting to meet a quota with the Dru scenes. But Book 3 with Slim Shady gets the Skinemax treatment barely 30 minutes in. I guess it’s punishment for Tariq masterminding Kanan’s death:troll::troll::mjpls:

:dwillhuh:

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Chicago brehs can speak better to this but you can tell the actor who plays Tommy is from Chicago and made sure the show had a "Chicago feel". i know they filmed both in Chicago and Los Angeles

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the Chicago brehs can speak better to this but you can tell the actor who plays Tommy is from Chicago and made sure the show had a "Chicago feel". i know they filmed both in Chicago and Los Angeles

He's definitely from here. I didn't see any scenes that appeared to be in Los Angeles. Shameless had lots. Especially the entire last season was shot in LA.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pacing on this episode felt too slow in too many parts and the attempt to humanize Tommy (when he's not being a serial killer) falls a little flat

But with Tommy meeting Flynn, it looks like theyre setting him up to be a Ray Donovan type role with the fukkery dialed all the way up.

Still, it's clear that literally no one wants him around and have no issue telling him to leave town (which he can't seem to listen to)

Everybody: Leave town!:camby:

Tommy: I think I'll stay:steviej: