Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Not quite sure if it’ll be good but this first episode was. Got a couple baddies and they naked off rip. I also think Chicago is better than LA setting wise

I love seeing shows set in chicago or new york vs los angeles. LA is bland to me. same with atlanta.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Probably a dumb question but do I have to have seen book 2 or raising kanan to jump into this?

I’ll definitely check out kanan at some point. I can’t bring myself to watch a show based around annoying ass tariq though..

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Probably a dumb question but do I have to have seen book 2 or raising kanan to jump into this?

I’ll definitely check out kanan at some point. I can’t bring myself to watch a show based around annoying ass tariq though..
From what I've seen no. Only tie so far to the original power is the mention of Tommy mother Kate.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps

No.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50/Kanan levels of pettiness know no bounds. Book 2 hardly had any nudity aside from a tity shot of a questionable character that people assume was transgendered, but also attempting to meet a quota with the Dru scenes. But Book 3 with Slim Shady gets the Skinemax treatment barely 30 minutes in. I guess it’s punishment for Tariq masterminding Kanan’s death:troll::troll::mjpls: