LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Equestrian ass nikka :scusthov:, Salim has no shame

Monet is out here playing high level chess :wow:

Tariq walks up to a random DEA agent and gets his id :mjlol:,things like that is why you have to watch this show with your brain off

That shyt took me out. :russ:

I was like damn, I know they got cameras all around too and nobody seen that transaction and costume change. :dahell:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's believable if u think Kanan came back from the dead like Lorenzo :pachaha: Too much fukkery this episode lol. May have to rewatch and come back. This shyt is turning into a parody of itself though.
nikka you dumb. Kai had Monet pinned to the ground. Cane had a clean shot. That is nowhere near in the realm of Kanan escaping death and drinking lean to recover. Shiit it ain't even top 100 in the absurd shiit in the power universe.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Had to go back and watch this latest episode back to back :wow:

Dru finding out Gordo killed his Pops and gettin that get back was a good ass scene :wow:

Brayden figuring out Weston Holdings is a big ass Ponzi scheme :wow:

Best episode of the season and the season has been flames
That's the worst shyt. They gonna be working for Noma forever with no more school shyt. Riq in the streets.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I was wondering where this season was going but Diana getting arrested really upped the stakes.

That pro-black panderer/predator storyline really didn’t pay off if the only thing he was hiding is he’s really an adopted c00n on some 8-Mile Poppa Doc stuff. I don’t really get why it was worth the screen time.

Some of the acting just isn’t good, along with some of the direction. Just seems a little too corny for Power. I’m all in though :wow:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Kanan headshotting a man across the club and the Tejadas going to war with the Russians :mjlol:
On god I could write a better script then this lol

Kanan shoots the dude Monet fighting with from the front but the bullet goes through the side of his head :russ:. That shot was also from so far at a moving target it would almost be impossible for highly trained shooters lol

That scene wasn't unbelievable. The Tejadas didn't even go to war with the Russians.

nikka you dumb. Kai had Monet pinned to the ground. Cane had a clean shot. That is nowhere near in the realm of Kanan escaping death and drinking lean to recover. Shiit it ain't even top 100 in the absurd shiit in the power universe.
You quote a nikka saying Kanan (dead and buried) shot the Russian yet I'm dumb? :dahell: