Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:scust: we haven't got a single titty this season :scusthov:
Maybe a lil effy nipple through the shirt action but that about it. All we get is shytty sheets. They really tried sneaking a Gay scene hiding them under the covers the second I hear some r&B music on this show I grab the remote ASAP.

Skiiiiiiup :skip:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
:scust: we haven't got a single titty this season :scusthov:
Maybe a lil effy nipple through the shirt action but that about it. All we get is shytty sheets. They really tried sneaking a Gay scene hiding them under the covers the second I hear some r&B music on this show I grab the remote ASAP.

Skiiiiiiup :skip:

Last year I was watching this show and my dad came in the room right as one of Dru's gay sex scenes came on :francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Man if Tariq bushes Effie for Lauren goofy ass:beli:

Effie is badder and she sees a life after the drug game. So she really not like Tasha and wants to stay in the shyt forever.

Lauren a straight up informant, but I do feel she isn’t going to tell in Tariq.

I can see Cane scooping Effie , if Tariq leaves her. This really might’ve Canes come up season:wow:
My guess is what it's always been. Lauren is Angela and Diana is Tasha. We maybe two seasons away from Tariq with Lauren again.

Diana will likely be with Tariq by the end of the season.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This season been dope so far :wow:

Monet crazy , she orchestrated her kids pops getting merked then smiled afterwards tf.

I think Diana gonna clap her at some point cuz she don’t rock with her moms like that

Dru lover boy sliced his pops up that might set his unhinged ass off :mjlol:
At some point, this will come back on her family which will eventually get to Diana who will likely be the one to kill Monet or get Monet locked up. The thing is, Dru and Diana, will be out for blood whereas Cane already knows what happened.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Episode was entertaining to say the least

The encounter with the Italians was a bit over the top and out of place but I think that was more about progressing the storyline of Tariq effie and Brayden with noma. So I guess I get it

Monet is a poor leader and even worst mother. I figured Lorenzo was going to die. But that kitchen scene was almost as bad as JT on BMF. Cmon Mary you been at this some years now smh

Lauren meeting Tariq in the park was pretty dumb honestly. Chick ain't even got a car how she get over there? Again I guess it was going to come out just kinda wish it was a bit more dramatic how they had that huge mystery come out.

I'm def entertained though

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Lorenzo was supposed to be this king pin running the Tejada business from jail. As soon as he got home, he turned into a sucker. Dude looked weak and went out weak.

He had more power in jail than in his own home:beli: .

Lorenzo is going to be looking up from hell watching his son participate in acts that would get you life in Harlem prison, with the guy who killed him. This is some heinous shyt right here:hhh: . Monet setting up Lorenzo’s murder might be worse than killing Milgram before Tate got his turn